Friday, September 14, 2007

A.K.A. Copernicus

So, I've been a bit obsessed lately with this new multimedia portable internet device.

Here it is:






It's the Helio Ocean, and it's amazing. Firstly, it has a keypad and a qwerty keyboard. Secondly, IM access. I'm not kidding. IM. I can stop there.

(But I won't, it's also got wireless internet access, email, unlimited txt msgs, stereo bluetooth, sweet user interface, great address book options, mp3 player, camera, video, and one-push uploads to Flickr, MySpace, and YouTube!)

Anyway, it's wicked awesome, and I totally want one, plus they're super cool. Just check out what these guys are saying about it:




The bottom line: The Helio Ocean is a great beginner smart phone, with a fantastic array of multimedia features and Internet capabilities that are sure to please both consumers and mobile professionals. -cnet.com



I'm just going to blurt it out here: I love the Helio Ocean.
-mobileburn.com


It’s a widely functional media device with massive hipster appeal. There is something decidedly cool about whipping it out in public and having people ogle from across the room. -crunchgear.com


Think about it, how awesome would it be to be hanging out at some fantastic party just when something crazy goes down (Donny doing the lawnmower, maybe), and shooting a video and some hilarious pictures with this and then within seconds uploading them to YouTube and Flickr for the whole world to see what they're missing!

IMing people from work! At your desk! Even thought your work sucks and they won't let you go online at all!

Checking the Red Sox/Yankees score at a wedding ceremony in real time!

The possibilities are endless. I will so let you know when I get one.

-t

1 comment:

craziasian said...

did i seriously schedule my wedding during a red sox/yankees game? wow, party foul for adina.