Monday, June 11, 2007

Soft-toss

Company softball sixth game wrap-up:

Rained out.

Company softball seventh game wrap-up:

We won. (I know! How exciting! A win! U-S-A! U-S-S-R!... I-J-L!)

Anyway. We finally matched up with a team we can play with. No power hitters, no spectacular fielders, and a pitcher that I could hit.

Oh, right, did I mention? I was hitting the ball. I went 4-4 with three singles and a double, with 2 RBI and 2 runs scored.

Final score 25-16.

Team record 1-6

Season batting average: .460

-t

2 comments:

craziasian said...

we got rained out today too. of course, it's not raining. as a result, i definitely have been jumping off the wall. mr. anon keeps on shaking his head and saying "i can't believe softball was cancelled."

Anonymous said...

People should read this.