Monday, June 11, 2007

Apologetically,

Hi there, readers.

My rate of posting has declined steadily since hiring on here at my job. It's all my own fault, really. First, I gave up the frustration and funny anecdotes that came with stupid coworkers, then, I gave up the cavities, apathy, and inane posts spurred by total and utter boredom that came with free soft drinks, zero mangerial oversight, and absolutely nothing to do.

I gave it all up, for this. Look around you: emptiness. Fewer than one post per week!

Zilch.

I'd like to be better. To write a bit more. To create, to contentize, contribute. And maybe I will, maybe even in the near future.

But probably not, because I'm busy all the time here.

I process an endless stream of trades from 9AM until 5:15PM everyday, and sometimes leave the office for fifteen minutes at lunch.

I'd like some free time back. If I get it there will be a corresponding increase in rate of posts.

Until then, I will try and refrain, in my too-few updates, from writing too much about the Red Sox, my company softball team, or how busy I am at work.

But whatever. It's not like you all are updating that often either.

-t

9 comments:

craziasian said...

excuse me but wrote six posts last weel. don't go throwing around baseless accusations like that man!

Tom said...

Not baseless. "You all" on average, are barely writing.

Erin, John, Lindsay, Felecia < 1/week
Donny, Sam, Jenny = 1/week

Adina > 1/week.

It's not baseless. Also, BONYE Amsterdam. Mark your calendar.


-t


(PS, felecia, what's the schedule again? I know you wrote it down. NYC, Amsterdam, Milwaukee in '08, '09, '10?)


(PPS '10?!?!? how freaking old are we!?)

Anonymous said...

It's NYC, Seattle, 09 TBD, Amsterdam.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I lost track of the years. It's -ONYE2010 that is TBD.

f

Donny said...

Wait, what happened to Milwaukee?

Donny said...

And Scranton? I was planning on SCRONYE.

mance01 said...

And Baltimore? I was looking forward to BALONYE

hehe :)

craziasian said...

scronye is the most hilarious of them all.

how about philoney part two

Anonymous said...

People. The point is to go to different cities every year. Hence no philonye part II. Donny - Scranton, really? Veto. NYC 08. Newyonye 08!