Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Reeder Update: MLB

The Red Sox are off to a great start, playing lots of early afternoon baseball, and I'm stuck here in the office with no television.

So, rather than sit and mope about yahoo box scores being my only source of MLB info, I'm issuing a call for help to my national audience:

Help me find one good sports blog for each team in the American League. (Additionally, the National Leage ;)

I've got a few on my reeder now for the Red Sox like Curt Schilling's 38pitches, Rob Bradford's Bradford On Baseball, and Soxaholix.

I also managed to grab a Kansas City Royals blog a few weeks ago, written by Joe Posnanski, The Soul of Baseball.

And one of my longtime favorites is the Houston Astro's blog Plunk Biggio, which is "Dedicated to Craig Biggio and his (probably unintentional) Quest to break the all time major league career record for getting hit by pitches."

So, to any of Bostonians that follow out-of-town teams, or any of you out-of-towners that follow your local teams, or anybody out there that follows any team, what do you read?

We've got a series with the Toronto Blue Jays starting tonight (I'm still not used to their new logos) so that might be a good place to start. (And I'm always on the lookout for other Sox blogs. Can't have too much of a good thing!)



My current reeding list:

Baseball & Sports
Dan Shanoff
Beyond the Box Score
Fire Joe Morgan
Uniwatch

AL East
Boston Red Sox
-38pitches
-Brownie Points
-Drunken Bleachers
-Feeding the Monster
-The Joy of Sox
New York Yankees
-Blogging the Bombers

Toronto Blue Jays
Baltimore Orioles
Tampa Bay Devil Rays

AL Central
Detroit Tigers
Chicago White Sox
Minnesota Twins
Cleveland Indians
Kansas City Royals
-The Soul of Baseball

AL West
Los Angeles Angels(of Anaheim)
Seattle Mariners
Oakland Athletics
Texas Rangers

NL East
New York Mets
Philadelphia Phillies
Atlanta Braves
Florida Marlins
Washington Nationals

NL Central
Chicago Cubs
Milwaukee Brewers
St. Louis Cardinals
Houston Astros
-Plunk Biggio
Cincinnati Reds
Pittsburgh Pirates

NL West
San Fransisco Giants
San Diego Padres
Los Angeles Dodgers
Arizona Diamondbacks
Colorado Rockies


I'm 3 for 30. Batting .100 so far.

-t

No comments: