Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Books

I'm being paid for 35 hours a week. I shouldn't be required to come in at nine a.m. if I'm obligated to stay until 6 p.m. Overtime's fine, but so is sleep.

The boring parts of the day I used to get through by blogging I'm now getting through by singing songs in my head. One song per day. Today it was Fidelity by Regina Spektor. Recently I've also sung Cold As Ice, Carry On My Wayward Son, and Popular, from Wicked.

That's all I've got for you today. Brain's not quite up for hilarity. Even amus-arity. Bleh.

-t

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Leave it to Kansas to get you through the day. Might I suggest some Boston or Styx. Styx songs are long-you will waste more time.

mance01 said...

My workday is 8-5...i guess they don't want to pay us for lunch. Maybe your hours are supposed to be 8-6 for the same reason.