Thursday, January 11, 2007

Like ten thousand spoons on your wedding day

I just finished a monthly report.

Me. I did it. The whole report, totally by myself.

It's a good thing I finally learned how to do this part of my job, because yesterday I learned I'm being shifted to a daily cash group and will no longer be responsible for monthly reporting.

Yep. Now that I know what I'm doing, I won't be doing it anymore.

On the one hand, WOOO!! I don't have to ever work with Insolent Bob again.

On the other hand, I just did a whole report by myself! I'm getting moved just as I'm starting to get the hang of this!

Ironic? Unfair? Inevitable?

So if I stay, I'm in a new cash group, processing daily activity, and no Insolent Bob.

If the new company offers me the job I interviewed for, I'll be in a new cash group, processing daily activity, and no Insolent Bob.

-t

No comments: