Thursday, December 07, 2006

Goings On in The Cutthroat World of Business

The guys in the other row just started playing this new found computer game

Here

The competition is cutthroat (see how long you can last!) and within seconds of each other times were flying back and forth between the cubicles:

"Twenty-one point four two seven."

"Ha! I just got Twenty-one point five three."

"Oooooh. Twenty-one point six seven four. Suck it, losers!"

And so on.

So, when the link was forwarded on to me I did what any dastardly minded competitor would do - I played one round, scored 16.798, then opened MS Paint and emailed this screen capture to the whole office:

0

-tgme

6 comments:

mance01 said...

hahaha...evil genius :) I love it.

You know that's because you're an oldest child. You can't be caught losing. I think it's a condition.

Anonymous said...

my first turn i got like .002 seconds. i can't get higher than like a 16. damn horizontal rectangle!

Anonymous said...

21.83!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

21.932!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

23.74

Anonymous said...

25.036 and i am retiring. i hate you for bringing this evil evil game into my life tom.