Monday, November 20, 2006

It's time for a new plan:

Ok, I have a new plan:

1. My lazy manager never talks to me, and is leaving at the end of the month.
2. My new manager doesn't know me very well, so she doesn't talk to me much yet.
3. I try to avoid Insolent Bob as much as possible.
4. We submit timesheets every two weeks, my paycheck is deposited directly into my bank account.

My plan is to simply stop coming to work except on alternating Fridays to submit my timesheet.

I figure no one will even notice I'm gone for the first two weeks of my plan, then it will be month end and they'll all be super busy with reports, and after that they'll be used to my abscence.

It's brilliant, right?

Meanwhile. What the hell am I going to do today? I'll tell you right now, if I spend six hours on ebay staring at "Nintendo Wii console, in-hand, ready-to-ship" for $460.00 I'm probably going to crack and get one.

-t

2 comments:

e$ said...

just steal your roommate's, man.

Tom said...

ex-roommate's, actually. He's got one for himself, one for his family, and one for his fiance's family. I'd feel bad stealing xmas gifts.

plus, it's not like I don't mind spending the money, you know?

-t