Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm using CAPS to EXPRESS MY DISPLEASURE.

Thanksgiving Friday has got to be one of the WORST DAYS EVER for GOING TO WORK.

-I'm sharing the office with lazy manager, new manager Sandra, and one random guy.

THAT'S IT.

-I had to fight my way through a crowd of Black Friday shoppers that had formed outside Macy's.

-I could be eating LEFTOVER TURKEY RIGHT NOW.

-I could be ASLEEP. (that's true for every day I come in to work, not just post-holidays)

-I finished my first fund IN THREE MINUTES.

-I plan on finishing my second fund IN THE NEXT THREE MINUTES, which means...

-I will have AT LEAST FOUR HOURS OF DOING NOTHING on a day there should be TWENTY FOUR HOURS of doing nothing AT HOME, and that's assuming...

-They'll let us go at ONE O'CLOCK. That's TWO LEFTOVER TURKEY SANDWICHES you've made me miss, work. I hate you. (one for lunch, one for breakfast.)

-AUGHLAHLBAHGBAUGGHH!!!!

-t

5 comments:

Donny said...

I'm at work too. But I'm cleaning my cube. And emptying the 400 unread messages in my inbox. Oops.

Anonymous said...

You should check out Sarah's post today, Tom. She's actually excited about being at work. ;)

Tom said...

I know. I couldn't bring myself to comment. Because that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever encountered. Really. She must be some sort of extraterrestrial life form or something. It's not natural.

Maybe she's a robot.

Sarah said...

dudes, i am not EXCITED to be at work, i just didn't want to bitch about it too much.

Tom said...

Mario Kart. With a "K."

-t