Friday, October 27, 2006

All fun and games...

I'd like to take a moment to be serious here.





Ok. That was it. The moment is gone. Seriousness has no place here, unless of course, if we're talking about a frivolous subject seriously. (As in: Would Destro actually be a better commander of Cobra's forces than their own Cobra Commander) (and for you advertising/marketing fans out there please, please tell me there's a letter or email out there somewhere castigating those Hasbro guys for coming up with that name for the character) (on the other hand, it worked - everybody knows which character I'm talking about.)

Anyway. The point: This is the place frivolity should come to frolic. (Except on the days I'm complaining about work. Frivolity should probably stay away when I'm in one of those "dark moods," lest I accidentally throw something heavy in its general direction and do ... serious... damage.)

So, to those of you who hate your jobs and come here because you like the "I hate my job" posts, I commiserate.

To those of you who hate those posts and are here for the inane ones, I celebrate. "goofy" is just another word for "cool." (I'm serious. Haven't you seen either of the Goofy Movies? Or Goof Troop? That was a pretty good show. It didn't hurt to be on in the same programming block as the Disney blockbusters Darkwing Duck and Tailspin, that's for sure.)

And to the rest of you, who hate both kinds of posts and are just here to use my links bar, fine. Leave your money on the dresser on your way out.

(oh, seriously, though? if any of you want to give me some money? that would be great.)

-t

No comments: