Tuesday, June 13, 2006

News from the underground

Ok, just before I left my old job the group structure looked a little like this:

management:
hypermanager & the kid that I hate

then

seniors:
me, the vietnamese girl, & the quiet girl

then

rank and file:
lurch, pony boy, the stupid kid, the bible guy,
& the kid that I didn't hate


I left, and the vietnamese girl left, the kid that I hate transferred to another group.

All of our funds were passed down to the rank and file, and all other responsibilities were passed up to the quiet girl and hypermanager. They both were recently promoted one step each.

I have just learned that the kid I didn't hate is leaving that group on friday. I have also learned that pony boy is sick and tired of assuming more and more responsibility and wants to get the hell out. He is interviewing all week.

The group has not picked up any new employees. When they both are gone the group will look like this:

management:
senior hypermanager, quietmanager

rank and file:
lurch, bible guy, the stupid kid

You might be able to look back through the archives and find a post or two where I state that I hope the group goes down in flames after I left it.

It has.
-t

2 comments:

mance01 said...

"I have just learned that the kid I didn't hate is leaving that group on friday"

Doing recon work on the old office? I knew you'd secretly miss stupid kid stalking you. :-p

Tom said...

Actually, the vietnamese girl who bumped into him outside the building. She passed the news on to me, and I passed it on to you.