Wednesday, May 31, 2006

We could talk if days weren't so fast

I tied out a fund this morning!

Ok, no. That's not true. But, I did input all of the information correctly and then identified one of the trades that wasn't booked. This is a big first step.

The next step is learning how to rebook that trade correctly. After that I need to learn what the hell a swap is.

Then I need to start getting more than six and a half hours of sleep every night. That's going to be tricky: I've got the Red Sox to watch, an all new season of Rescue Me just started on FX, I've got to finish the Xmen Xbox game and then play the sequel, I've got a Star Wars Lego Xbox game which is supposed to be great, and I just got my DS yesterday and I've been playing New Super Mario Bros. since, and that's a lot of fun.

Also, it's getting warmer, which means wiffleball.

Oh, and, and we're having an OPEN HOUSE PARTY on June 10th and all of you readers are invited. Leave me a comment or shoot me an email if you'd like to come. THIS MEANS YOU %n! (imagine that works like AIM - I'm not going to bother running scripts on the page). There will be wiffleball (obviously), and ping pong (ditto), cute little dogs, giant amounts of people (including siblings, cousins, (and John Stamos of Full House fame), food, beverages, and just loads of fun. (For testimonials ask Adina about the family xmas party). Also you'll get to see my awesome couch in person - but I probably won't let you touch it.


That's the Wednesday morning wrap-up.
-t

and this is the reindtroduction of the recommended download:
Ben Kweller, Falling
The Beatles, Good Morning

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW JOHN STAMOS?? WTF HOW COME HE WASN'T AT YOUR LAST FAMILY PARTY???? JOHN STAMOS WAS ALWAYS MY FAVORITE UNCLE HAAWWWWTT.

I would totally road trip up to Boston if i didn't already have an engagement that involved wiffleball for that exact day. Expect a drunken wiffleball call from me to you.

mance01 said...

Next time I come up there, I'm jumping on that couch. Bam. :-p

e$ said...

i hate you for having your party on the 10th. I have no less than 4 previous party commitments that day.

Not that I'm so popular, just that the 4 people I'm friends with all decided to have parties on the tenth of motherfucking june.

Tom said...

Hey, it's all good. Mine's a open house and it starts at two.

Also, my parents just informed me that they are allowing alcohol, so now there's no reason for any of my friends to bail.