Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Can't comment? I'll meme then

I just tried to post a comment on John's blog

But I CAN'T because my stupid-ass backward Internet Explorer and Windows NT which haven't been updated since before I graduated from high school won’t display the visual word verification image.

So I can't prove I'm human, which might, at first glance, indicate that I am something other than human, perhaps a cyborg, or animal, plant, or superhero with cool mutant powers, or extraterrestrial being (with cool super powers) and lo, what flights of fancy those may be.

It is, however, (unfortunately), not the case. I am indeed human, and my work station sucks.

So, then, with commenting on any blog with "picture security to prove you're human" enabled now impossible I am going to spend my time on the following which I am making up as I go along

(heads up e$, this might be a meme)


If I were a ______ I would be _____

Cyborg
...Robocop (duh. coolest cyborg ever - leg gun, visor, and he has his own awesome police car)

Plant
...a Radish plant, because I tasted radishes once, and they've got a sharp distinct, biting flavor that I didn't like, but maybe would like to have. Also, the Doozer's building materials taste like radishes.

Android
...Data (come on you Star Trek fans, come on out of the woodwork let's see those tricorders!)

Animal
...Tiger (I'm going with the "if you had asked Tom when he was six years old" response to this one)

Extraterrestrial
...Superman (ha, I beat you to the answer to the next one! he's from Krypton, it still applies!)

Superhero
...Ironman (because I love gadgets, and he's got a billion different suits)

Astral being
...a Shade (I might do some quick research on this later, but I'm pretty sure shades are cool)

Historical Frenchman
...Napoleon (you thought I'd say "Louis Pasteur, didn't you? Well, I didn't. First, because I'm not entirely sure he's a French national, and second because I think that Napoleon commanded the kind of power and respect I would like to, also I've always wondered what it would be like to be short.)

Mineral
...Calcium (calcium's a mineral, right?)

Demon hunter
...Hellboy (don't judge him by the movie. just don't.)

Color
...Green (because it's easy)

Word
...Truth (because it's powerful, it can set you free, and, because it is featured heavily on the Colbert Report, the funniest show on television)

Post on this blog
...a Gilmore Girls post (because they get the most comments, and who doesn't love a long, rambly, off-topic, alternately goofy and sniping comment thread?)



Ok, feel free to borrow, copy, etc. Also, if any of you readers think I've mispegged myself in these categories let me know.

bam.
-t

1 comment:

mance01 said...

I thought my computer had unsubscribed to your blog...but you just changed the title. Way to confuse the hell out of me dude. :-p

And I thought Kermit said it wasn't easy being green. You callin' him a liar?