Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You can't triple-stamp a double-stamp! You can't triple-stamp a double-stamp!

Alternate titles: "Calling it quits," "Putting You on Notice," or "Quitsies"

My very first job ever was over at Cambridge Street Photo. I started my junior year of high school. It was the best job I've ever had.

I lost that job when management was "restructured." (and that's a story for another post, if you're really interested.)

I worked at Boston University as a student-employee for a while. Lots of temp work, seasonal work, nothing important. I stopped being a student-employee when I stopped being a student.

Then I got the job here, in The Office With No Windows. My first "real" job.

This is also the first job I've ever had to quit. I gave my two weeks notice today.

(Hooray!)
-t

Oh yeah, who was in that pool about me getting fired for being on AIM all day? Because y'all owe me some money.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congratulations :) God knows it was about time. :-p

Anonymous said...

THE END OF AN ERA.

Anonymous said...

No windows?? No wonder you seem so miserable.

So where are you going next?

e$ said...

way to fucking stick it to 'em!

Two weeks notice... nothing feels quite so good.

Anonymous said...

What the fuck are you going to blog about now?