Thursday, January 12, 2006

House call

Ok, I tried to be tough. I tried to keep silent about how miserable I felt. I think I only mentioned it once on the blog, in passing, sort of a “oh, I’ve probably got a cold” sort of thing. And possibly something about aches.

Well. The fever’s got me. I’m coughing almost uncontrollably, I’m shaking with chills, and all people are doing is yelling at me!

CAN I HELP IT IF I’M SICK?!

NOOoo. It’s all “Tom, call your doctor.” and “Tom, why don’t you call the doctor.” and other such nonsense.

SO OK FINE I’M CALLING RIGHT NOW.


But come on…an appointment on such short notice? He won’t be able to see me until Monday, and this cold/cough/fever/death thing will probably have cleared itself up by then, right?

Right.

Ok fine whatever I’m calling now.
-t

No comments: