Monday, January 09, 2006

Catch the fever (MY fever)

I’m sick again! I attribute this fever/cold entirely to too many late nights for too many consecutive days (fifteen and counting days with less than six hours sleep … except for Saturday night, I got eight hours Saturday)

Anyway. I’m feeling a bit under the weather. This is like Cold version 2.0, I’ve surpassed a sore throat and no voice and moved on to fever with chills and, worst of all, aches.

Man I hate achy colds. I don’t mind dealing with all the other stuff. Congestion, difficulty swallowing, helium head, etc, but aches are a different story. When I’m sitting at my desk, bored out of my mind, and feel the need to yawn and stretch out I’m crippled by sore ribs, sore arms and a sore back.

It’s not like I’ve been to the gym… ever, it’s cold induced.

Well great. I’m still here I guess. Not quite sick enough to stay home, but certainly sick enough to be totally ineffective.

I hope I’m contagious and I bring the whole office down with me. Airborne virus, biological attacks. (throwing phrases like that around should garner me some attention, right?). It’s not war though, it’s just work.

-t

    

1 comment:

mance01 said...

Haha...well, now Homeland Security's reading :-p