Friday, December 09, 2005

Susceptible to viral attack

I am sick
I woke up with a sore throat and it’s been downhill from there.

My head is feeling wavy and I’m having trouble putting thoughts together. I’m achy and cold, and getting colder. I’m also growing more tired as I sit here, and I don’t think it’s going to get any better. I’ve been drinking orange juice and lots of water, I had something hot for lunch, but it might still take two days to get rid of this thing.

But, I’d rather be sick at work than sick at home, I’m already miserable when I’m at work, now I’m just operating at about 70% effectiveness (which is still more effective than the stupid kid at 100%).

You know that was parenthetical, but I’m going to expand: Sick, I am still more effective than the stupid kid on his best day. In fact (in opinion, actually) and virus would need to knock me down to about 35% effectiveness to put me on stupid kid’s level. At 35% I have trouble distinguishing numbers and breathing. Man I hate that kid.

Alright, fine. Enough for today unless I get bored.
-t

recommended download:
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Numbered Days, and Where’d You Go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIRD FLU! BIRD FLU!

Anonymous said...

first comment to make me laugh out loud since, like, november.