Friday, November 11, 2005

Fake Holiday (part II)

Fuckin’ A, man.

For two days hypermanager has been talking about today’s processing. It’s a fake holiday, so everyone should be finished and gone by one o’clock. That’s a nice start to the weekend.

He asked me to stay late for the one fund that won’t finish early. I said no problem, because I’m a nice guy, and really, I don’t mind staying late. He said he’d let me leave early on Tuesday instead, which works out, it’ll give me a few hours head start on prepping for the BIG DRIVE OH FIVE.

Hypermanager just left. Right now. At two thirty. TWO-THIRTY. I was led to believe I would not be THE ONLY PERSON STAYING IN THE OFFICE UNTIL THE NORMAL TIME.

I have three and a half hours before this fund finishes. I guess I can kill some time by watching CNN’s coverage of whatever crap they’re covering today. I hate CNN.

THE ONLY PERSON STAYING LATE TODAY. Gah.

Monday I’ll let you all know the status of my vacation time, I know you’ll all be excited to read that post because BIG DRIVE OH FIVE plays an important part.

-t
recommended download:
Bruce Springsteen, Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town

2 comments:

Stephermay said...

better xmas music - the dan band, i want to rock you hard this christmas. yeah, jingle my freakin bells.

mance01 said...

We had school today, but in honor of the fake holiday I decided to take the day off. Yay for Veterans. :)