Thursday, October 20, 2005

These are the things that happen (another stupid kid entry)

Our VP just got a new secretary, she sits near the group. Today was her first day on the floor so her sister came and took her to lunch. (To preempt the question she is about thirty eight years old, not the ‘hot secretary’ stereotype). She sits right near the stupid kid.

I got an email from Jack, who sits next to the stupid kid, I’d like to share with you:

Stupid kid asked the secretary if her and her sister are maternal twins and if it was a split egg.

I can’t believe it. I don’t know if anything can top it… I know I should be dreading tomorrow, but I’m almost (almost) looking forward to it.
-t



Really, I can’t believe it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you don't have that annoying letter confirm crap and look what sort of comments you end up with. What is the world coming to? Honestly.

Matt Nathanson tomorrow for you and JS - my only word of advice: beware Matt Wertz. Heretofore I didn't think anyone or anything could be as excruciatingly painfully sucky as DMB; Matt Wertz proved me wrong.

Anonymous said...

As someone who openly admits to liking Dave Matthews (at least, in small doses), I completely concur. See my review on Donny's blog.