Monday, October 31, 2005

Level up

Well, thank goodness I’m not one of those guys. The “gamers.” I don’t sit at home, hours on end, foregoing eating and sleeping because I’m exploring a fantasy world full of monsters and strange beings with weird powers.

No, instead I sit at home for hours on end saving the galaxy, exploring a world full of aliens and stoic people with Force powers. I am that guy, but only until I finish this game! I swear it.

Then it’s back to marathon sessions of Tony Hawk Pro Skater.
-t


recommended download:
Lucky Boys Confusion, Atari

2 comments:

mance01 said...

I had to work the other night. Got some scrubs from the hospital and put them on. Then someone pointed out to me that my pocket said "Starfleet Medical" and had some space emblem next to it. Soo apparently your level of uncoolness comes with a matching outfit...and there's a surgeon somewhere in Alabama that could be your friend :)

Tom said...

HA!

I would not wear starfleet medical scrubs, I'm more of a "vulcan school of logic" bumper sticker kind of guy.

also, the game is Star Wars, Knights of the Old Republic. Star Trek fans are way geekier than Star Wars fans.

then there's the Matrix...
;)
-t