Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Luffing

My boss just sent out an email to gauge interest in a harbor cruise for the floor. I’m having a real hard time thinking up reasons this would be a good idea.

Reasons an Office Harbor Cruise is a Bad Idea:
  1. People from work will be there.

  2. There is no way off the boat.

  3. I might need to get drunk to have a good time (or to block it out).

  4. Drinks will be very very expensive.

  5. I don’t do well drinking at office parties.

  6. I do not want to see seasick coworkers.

  7. cute girl won’t be there.

  8. Pretty girl probably still has a boyfriend.

  9. People from work will be there.

  10. There’s no way off the boat.

On the other hand, I guess I wont’ be doing anything else on a Thursday night in September, so why not?

-t


recommended download:
Pearl Jam, In Hiding

No comments: