Thursday, August 11, 2005

Learn well, Grasshopper

Today my training begins in earnest. No longer am I burdened by the giant fund as I have been the last three weeks. Now I begin to focus on the real actual aspects of my new job. At long last, new job, new responsibilities.

First up, expenses. Right now we've got a program that runs expenses for us, so I'll be learning which buttons to press and in which order.

Then, comes yields, real end-of-the-night stuff (which is the most important kind of stuff). Yield worksheets, and yield monitor (which, as you may guess, monitors the yields from the yield worksheets).

That's it for today, except for some interest rate problems I had to deal with before I finished the budget (that was due monday) and tied out the one tax-free fund remaining to me.

All-in-all, a good morning. Time-consuming, but good.

-t
recommended downloads:
Coheed & Cambria, Bye-bye Beautiful
Good Charlotte, Riot Girl
Midtown, Empty Like The Ocean
and
Rufio, Just A Memory

No comments: