Friday, August 05, 2005

It's dead in here

Everyone just left for lunch. There are three people left on the floor, none of them are in my group.

It is dead, totally empty. I could go mess with everyone's office supplies if I wanted. Instead I'll buzz around online, and when the group gets back I'll take my lunch. it'll be like a two-hour break.

I think people are feeling it's friday. So tomorrow's the wedding in RI. And tomorrow night, I don't know...crazy providence parties and crashing there? drive back up and head to the beach? (with sunscreen this time I swear) maybe just head back home? We'll see. But for now, I'm taking a

nice

long

break.

-t
recommended downloads:
The White Stripes, Hotel Yorba
Bob Schneider, A Long Way To Get
and
Pete Yorn, Black

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should totally have been messing with other people's office supplies. i've never had the opportunity but if i did i think i would.