Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's been a weird couple of days

Nothing has happened, which really isn't at all unusual, I do have a boring job. But. I haven't written about nothing happening, and that is a little unusual. Because I write just to hear myself talk most times. So why the lapse?

Honestly, I have no idea.

Everybody can take a break from time to time, right? Even if it's unintentional, right? I didn't mean to take two days off, but I did, and that should count as a break either way....right?

Whatever. Who cares? (That was rhetorical.) Not me. (I answered it anyway.)

So now I'm working at my boring job, doing even more boring things than I used to do, the discernable difference being that these boring things I'm doing now are much more important than the boring things I was doing before. That is, if I screw these up I'll probably get fired. But you know? Meh. Except for the car payment/student loans/food and clothing thing, I don't really need the money. After all, I have you, right? And blogger is free!

So if I do get fired (and I know there are some of you out there rooting for me) you'll have many many many posts to look forward to; whiny posts about how bored I am without a job.

-t
recommended download:
Our Lady Peace, Clumsy

6 comments:

Donny said...

My problem is that when I have time to post, it means that nothing is going on, but when things are happening, I'm too busy to post.

I could really use your help during this move. My "friends" in Milwaukee are tough to find these days. I understand they're busy, but I can't carry my mattress by myself.

Tom said...

Donny, as you're reading this I'm using my powers of long-distance telekinesis to levitate your mattress and box spring set. Concentrate on where you want it to end up, I'll just float it along.

Later, if I'm not too tired I'll move your refridgerator.

Anonymous said...

nobody brings their refridgerator with them when they move apartments tom. DUH.

Tom said...

They might if they had a good friend with the awesome powers of telekinesis!, duh.

Donny said...

Tom, despite your good-natured telekinetic help, I'm still going to say that your comment proves that you need to experience apartment life. You need to know what the rest of us are going through these days.

Tom said...

what are you talking about? I've had to "help" john move like three times now. I kow exactly how hard it can be to move a mattress, and I bet it'd be a lot harder without me, the friend with the pickup.