Friday, August 26, 2005

Adorable


Adorable
Originally uploaded by a20261.

Here's a photo, as promised. Now we need a name for her!

Don't even bother suggesting people names (Donny) because I'll veto those outright. But come on, look how cute she is!

Preliminarily we were thinking Cassidy (because she's replacing Butch) or maybe Sundance and call her Sunny. But Sunny doesn't seem right.

Also out there are Lady, Buttons, Missy (Mischeif), and Sophie (which, techinically is a people name)

Check out those paws...it's like she's been splashing in a puddle of ink. Everybody say it with me "Awwww..."

-t

8 comments:

Donny said...

"Syphilis" is a beautiful name. That's the name of the hero of the poem, "Syphilis sive Morbus Gallicus."

Tom said...

Donny I don't think you're really trying.

Anonymous said...

She looks like a Cassie to me for some reason.

Johnny Sapphire said...

I really really like the Cassidy idea. Very clever.

Stephermay said...

"how many cocker spaniels does it take to change a lightbulb?"

"none. they can still pee on the carpet in the dark."

:)

Tom said...

ha ha
good one stella.
I am refraining from making horse jokes.

Anonymous said...

Cassidy (Cassie) seems absolutely perfect.

mance01 said...

Ummm...just based on the picture I'd name her "Jailbird." J/k...I like the Cassidy too. So add another vote to that tally.