Monday, June 13, 2005

What's going on here

**
Danny's been quoting Monty Python for a week now. Mostly the part about the "farcical aquatic ceremony."
It's been pretty hot out lately. Very humid too.
We've played lots of wiffleball.
I was invited to a club friday night (and didn't go).
I was supposed to meet some friends Saturday night, but they changed their plans (and I didn't go).
I've seen Dustin Hoffman's MTV Movie Awards acceptance speech six times this weekend.
I've seen the Red Sox (finally) win one against the Cubs (way to go staff-veteran Wakefield) .
I watched Young Guns three times, Back to the Future (I and II) twice.
And I've played about six hours of N64 with Timmy and Danny.

It was a pretty good weekend.

Oh, also, the remainder (and therefore the majority) of my time this past weekend was spent among great literary company. New tpb's from comicopia, the last of Orson Scott Card's Shadow trilogy, and the begining of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series.
**



Today at work they took another fund away from me. I'm down to three easy tax-frees and two not-so-easy taxables. Budgets continue to occupy my time.

-Tom
recommended download: The Old 97's, Melt Show

1 comment:

mance01 said...

I totally heart Orson Scott Card.