Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Summerland

if I had time, I might die in your water

today it's back to work.
dentist appt. before work (one cavity)
meeting @ 10:30
derived yield checks all morning
skip out for a doctor's appt.
back in time to tie out funds
then...maybe a movie after work? I gotta tell you, I'm really thinking about it.
really, having the best theater in the city thirty seconds from my cubicle is a pretty great thing.

and is anyone else excited about the rain?
passing thunershowers all day.
that would be the sweet.

-tom
recommended downloads:
Everclear, Summerland, and Heartspark Dollarsign
Rhett Miller, Erica (Live)
Counting Crows, River Shannon

1 comment:

Tom said...

That first line is from River Shannon. But, rereading it, I think probably it's supposed to be if I had time I would dive in your water

I might have to check that.
-t