Wednesday, June 08, 2005

on The Amazing Spider-man 8: Sins Past

AWESOME that was maybe the best twist ever

and it was even better because I had NO IDEA IT WAS COMING

see, this isn't the stuff you expect, you just don't expect it, from the spiderman titles. you expect: bad guy, probably animal-related; something scienc-y; biff, pow; threat to aunt may; semi-clever twist, usually involving a the sciency thing and using it in a new way to defeat the bad guy; end of story

BUT NOTHING THIS GOOD HAS HAPPENED IN A LONG WHILE. I mean, come on, that whole "clone" thing...that was misguided

BUT THIS, THIS IS INCREDIBLE

I just had to put the book down because it was so good. This is almost like in Reservoir Dogs when Mr. Orange says that thing. I had to stop the movie and like, just take it in for a while before I watched the end.

THIS WAS GREAT!

-tom


recommended download:
Sarah Harmer, Dogs and Thunder
Bush, Come Down

5 comments:

Johnny Sapphire said...

How come in your picture are you all sunburned and looking at me all sexy? Do you have the hots for me?

Tom said...

I am all sunburned because I have sensitive skin. That's right, I'm sensitive damn it, I said it.

I'm looking at the camera like I always look at the camera. Normal.

Anything else? That's just wishful thinking on your part j.s.

-tgme

Tom said...

again with the wishful thinking. hey, whatever man, you had your chance at this stud. (I mean me). and you let it slip away. don't think you're going to get me that liquered up again any time soon.

-tgme

Tom said...

I am a good whistler. But I'm staying away from SoCo. why not make it sambuca and we'll all get messed up?

Tom said...

;) [exaggerated wink]