Thursday, May 05, 2005

what's a guy to do?

I can't stand it. Yes, it should have been over months ago, and, for all other involved parties, it probably was. I'm the only one still thinking about this, but really, I can't help it, she's just so gorgeous. Stupid pretty girls. All of you pretty girls out there: stop it. Stop being so maddeningly pretty. It's driving us guys (in general) and me (in particular) crazy. This is not a good way to operate. (On the other hand, I do love the seemingly permanent yet most delicate high I'm on) (also, I just used two adverbs ending in "ingly" which is awesome).

Anyway. She. Looks. Gorgeous today. I can't stand it. We don't exchange more than ten words a week, usually the same three words repeated: "how's it going?" "ok." That's it. But I'll take whatever she gives me. (really, what else would I do, get over it? move on? you obviously don't know me that well ;)

**************************************************
And in other BIG NEWS: Cute girl update.
You may recall that I'd given up on cg after learning she is engaged to be married. However, however, today cg asked me for help. I'm going to repeat that again in bold. She asked me for help! Go me!

See, everybody's archiving. And I know a little bit about that, since they sent me to that stupid class. And cg is archiving and said "can you help me later this afternoon with archiving?" and I, of course, said yes (while simultaneously trying not to jump up and down for joy). Because, readers, even if this is not the begining of a beautiful relationship, it could, (as I hope) be the begining of a wonderful friendship. BAM!

To sum up: I am happy today. I have boxed the last of my funds, I have budgetted one of my budgets, and though the funds today are troublesome, nothing can get me down. She knows who I am and asked me for help. Sweet.

-Tom
recommended download
Prince, Starfish and Coffee
Matt Nathanson, Starfish and Coffee (Prince cover)
BAM!

3 comments:

mance01 said...

Lol...congrats!!! :)

Kate Mills said...

emeril. if you don't stop kicking it up a notch, you're going to keel over.

Tom said...

Elzar, not emeril
tomorrow's dish?
neptunian space slug ;)-t