Friday, May 27, 2005

California girls

Today I woke up even later than yesterday. I wasn't planning to, it just sort of happened. I still made it to work on time. I'm the man.

Roosevelt, the guy across from me with the aerosol dependence was out yesterday and I covered two of his funds. He's supposed to be taking the Ireland fund from me so when he comes in I'm going to train him on it. Also, Charles (the complainer) has today off, so I'll be covering one of his funds. Except wait, oh no, Charles is out, but Roosevelt called-in! I'm pretty sure the train doesn't break down that often, after all, I made it in. And yesterday was the new guy's last day. So we're down three guys, I've got the Ireland fund in addition to the new fund I don't really understand yet, my regular funds, and also two more I'm covering for the absentees.

Management is upset. They usually get this upset when Roosevelt calls in. I can't understand why they haven't given him the axe.

With double the workload today I'm hoping this long weekend will seem twice as long.

-Tom
recommended downdloads:
Marcy Playground, Comin' Up From Behind
Electric Light Orchestra, Mr. Blue Sky
Rhett Miller, Things That Dissapear
Bob Schneider, I'm Good Now and Come With Me Tonight
Marvellous 3, Freak Of The Week
The Shins, Young Pilgrims, Caring Is Creepy, and A Call To Apathy

1 comment:

Tom said...

if I make it back in time from my cousin's cookout slash star wars memorial day weekend party then yes, party sunday.


wooo
-t