Tuesday, May 10, 2005

By-products

Well, no, not by-products, "buy products." This is a message for all you consumers out there.
See, right here (I'm pointing to the upper right hand corner of the page), right there above my profile? (I'm indicating the "web gear" link) That's a new link. So all you out there with some discretionary income, spend some if it at the a20261 store! It'll be great. You'll look cool, I'll be popular.

Be My Billboard!

love,
tom

recommended download:
Marcy Playground, Punk Rock Superstar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't get the blunt logo.

Tom said...

I drew it. It's a logo of my own design. Originally intended for my brother's tattoo, I liked it so much I used it here. :)

-tom

Tom said...

ok, personally, I think the prices are outrageous, but this is more for saying "look! you can buy genuine web gear!" and less for allowing people to spend their well-earned cash.

Anonymous said...

make a pirate logo or like a t shirt that just says "BLOG" or "I heart LJ".

Johnny Sapphire said...

freak.