Monday, May 09, 2005

ah, supersaver shipping, the bane of my existence

That's pretty nice, isn't it? Look at that again. "bane of my existence" ok, now read the first part "supersaver shipping." Damn, that's nice. This is the world I live in. My biggest problem is waiting for the mail. or Fedex, or UPS, or whoever amazon.com has delivering these days. That's the worst thing. This is either (a) because I have chosen to surround myself with comforts and take the easy path at any and all turns, or (b) because I choose to ignore things that qualify as actual hardships, and I would identify some examples for you now, but I can't because if they exist I'm ignoring them, and so am unaware. Happiness thy name is denial, and I love thee.

-tom
recommended downloads
Cowboy Mouth, Easy

No comments: