Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm not dead either

This is a post to send messages to other people-

John: nobody thought you were dead. Though it would have been nice if you'd left a note or post or an away message up so people would know you were in chicago.

Kelly: congrats on being adult and the "watermelon pink" couch. also, congratulations on that other thing if you know what I mean

John and Kelly: listen, I know these people are your friends, from high school, and maybe that makes it a little more real for you, but STOP freaking out. it's a BABY. not the end of the world brought about by ATOMIC WAR. hooray for new life. If I were you I'd be crossing my fingers. the baby wouldn't freak me out so much as being asked to be god parents. I hope you're not that close to the parents ;)

Kat: how's Hermione?

Adina: how's passover? also, when you say you spent the day "passing over" was that just a flip sort of message, or did you mean it, because I think if you meant it you'd be likening yourself to the angel of death and I'd rather not think about you that way

Samantha: thanks for commenting on the blog these past few entries. it's nice to get comments.

Everyone who isn't samantha: Ahem. [points at previous message] Ahem.

Lindsay: Do you even read this? If so, you should update your journal. If it could talk I think it would say something like "ZZZzzzzzz..... ZZZZZzzzzz...."

Donny: I had a thought, how about an abstract representation of some statistical imagery for your next stained glass project? The bell curve, some important constants, or the formula from an important theorem. OR. you could do the Cheshire Cat.

Tom and Maureen: I don't think you guys are reading this, but if you are: did you see olando bloom or any other big stars over in morocco when they were filming Kingdom of Heaven? that would be pretty cool

Anonymous: to everybody out there I haven't mentioned leave me a comment :) I'll mention you next time.

-Tom
recommended download: Matt Nathanson, Answering Machine

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was flip. I'll post about passover. I think I am a pretty consistent comenter - though samantha is a hard act to follow.

I liked your msg to Lindsay, very funny. Way to solicit comments.

Tom said...

I was betting it was flip. I won the bet. You now owe me a quarter. Payable on your next visit to Boston, or my next visit to Philly. Also, if instead of a quarter you'd like to pay me with an authentic philly cheesesteak I will be glad to receive it as payment of your debt to me for losing the bet.

BAM!
-t

Anonymous said...

i didn't even know there was betting involved. I would definitely raised (doesn't matter what I'm betting on, I always raise). Well, if you do come to Philly, I will buy you a cheesesteak. I am a good sport. And boy do I love cheesesteaks.

Johnny Sapphire said...

what are you talking about?? i comment all the freaking time!

look! look!

i'm commenting!

Tom said...

yeah. nice. way to comment while you were in chicago.
"oh, look at me. I'm johnny sapphire, when I fly to other places for work I don't screw around online. I have fun at my job. ooh." you're not fooling anyone buster. it's all a ploy.

remember that pyramid scheme you were trying to work that I broke up? hmm? remember? ADINA IF YOU'RE READING THIS DON'T SEND JOHNNY ANY MONEY! aha. got you again.

"publishing" riiiight.

-t

Anonymous said...

ripping up check I can't even remember what I was sending johnnybombay money for but I remember I was totally convinced.