Wednesday, March 02, 2005

waiting for gouda

I am very sleepy. I would most like to take a 20 minute nap. Maybe on the T, let the swaying of the train lull me to sleep. that would be nice.

Jill gave her notice. She's gone next monday. Today they showed me how to run a few new programs, ones she used to run. Chuck is now complaining that I'll be gone all next week and he'll get stuck with all the bad funds. "You're the only reliable one here, he won't do it, she doesn't do anything, Skip is sort of reliable but he's always so late." he said, rolling his eyes to indicate who "he" and "she" were.

Tonight is the Flogging Molly concert, and I'm really excited. I may have mentioned before that I can't actually remember the last live show I went to, but I'm sure I will tomorrow. Joey's coming in for the show, driving down from school this afternoon.

My hair is getting in my eyes. A lot. My eyes are always bloodshot now. I think maybe in a few weeks it'll be where I want it to be, until then I'm just dealing with the pain and pokey-ness.

and here are some follow ups:
my stapler is working well
I still don't have caller ID
the archive boxes have not arrived to date
today's simpsons trivia calendar question is:
In "Who Shot Mr. Burns? Part One," while forcing Smithers to ride the exercise bike in the Executive Spa, what does Mr. Burns do?"
a) he counts his loose change
b) he exercises his "foreclosure finger"
c) he reads the paper and plays pinball
d) he eats condor eggs and caviar

this is tom, saying goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrow.


recommended download:
The Shins, Caring Is Creepy
and
Flogging Molly, The Devil's Dance Floor, and Salty Dog

No comments: