Monday, February 28, 2005

I knew this was coming

I am going to claw my eyes out. The girl that only watches tv is talking about the oscars. I knew she would be, television is the highlight of her day. I knew it was coming, and I knew it would be annoying, and it is, argh. I know, I should probably claw my ears off if I don't want to hear about it, but I think that would be more painful and disturbing. "claw my eyes out" at least that's something you hear every now and then, getting ears cut off only happens in torture scenes or in ultimate fighting. gah.

I just keep thinking to myeslf: I won't be here next week, I won't be here next week. It's keeping me going so far, but I don't know how long it will help, since "so far" has been the first half hour of the work week. I have to go get some coffee or something.

Also, the girl I was going to ask out, who turned me down, or whatever, I thought I'd let you readers know, the magic's gone. No more nervousness, no more hopefulness, none of that crap. I couldn't talk to her before because when I got near her I'd get this buzzing in my ears, I couldn't hear anything, it was the blood pounding through my veins. Doesn't happen anymore. And I'm glad. I was half convinced that's what happens when you like somebody a whole lot. It couldn't be though, because then every guy on the planet would be dropping dead of hypertension by the age of twenty-three. True love must have other symptoms.

-Tom

recommended downloads:
Three Doors Down, Ticket To Heaven

No comments: