Friday, March 18, 2005

there's a lot of college left in me

today I learned a little more about ky30, one of my funds. I was told two pieces of information, once part in the morning, the other this afternoon, when I heard the second bit, they clicked, to make sense of each other, and as a result I know a little more about my fund.

there's a lot of college left in me. you see it in the way I dress (hooded sweatshirt) the way I make decisions, the way I act on decisions, I'm the same guy I was in college, but now I'm not paying tuition. and it seems someone/something is trying to suck me into this next world, of apartments, of cars, of responsibility...and i'm not saying I don't want to join up, I'm just saying, quit pulling me. I'll get there eventually, and everyone there will enjoy themselves a little more once I get there, because I'm a cool guy. Until then though, I'm just going to stick with the status quo. sweatshirts, gatorade, AIM. not button-down, coffee, email. and hey, you girls out there, start asking guys out. don't wait for them. and also, when they do ask you out, say yes, and - I can't stress this enough - after you've said yes, go.

my head is all over the place today.
-Tom
recommended download:
Counting Crows, Another Horsedreamer's Blues

3 comments:

Donny said...

I'm sorry I didn't get past the first sentence. Isn't ky30 some sort of feminine product? Or maybe some sort of sex lube? That completely distracted me from the rest of your blog. Sorry.

Donny said...

Or maybe it's a baby cream for diaper rash?

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of ky jelly. don't strain yourself, it's a lubricant. ky30 is a mutual fund. and who are we kidding not even math guys are turned on by mutual funds.

happy hunting