Saturday, March 19, 2005

so I guess I haven't told you

I haven't told you about how well my camera performed in Rome. It was awesome. Definitely a great purchase. I love the feature that diverts the view from the lcd screen on the back to the electronic viewfinder eyepiece, makes it feel like a "real" camera. plus the new memory card held 280 full 4.0 megapixel resolution photos, that's huge. and finally, and this is great, I bought eight rechargeable batteries and charged them all up before the trip, and the first batch of four lasted me the whole week! that's 280 photos, plus flash support, plus all the editing and viewing I did on the camera. they're still going strong. great purchases all around. to sum up, I love the charger and batteries, I love the memory card, and the fujifilm finepix series are a good line of cameras.

-tom
recommended download:
billy joel, only the good die young
and
fuel, last time

No comments: