Monday, March 14, 2005

back.

So I'm back from Italy. It's nice to be home. There were a few posts I would have shared if I had had internet access while over there. As it is, I wrote one of them down longhand and jotted some notes on the other two or three. I may transcribe them, if I have time, or if people pester me with comments like "so what did you think of your trip?" or "share your thoughts on touring Rome, please please please" or something like that. Right now it's back to work. Like I never left. I didn't get the group hug I was hoping for, with my coworkers cheering simultaneously "We had such a hard time here without you! Welcome back!" but who are we kidding, I hardly ever get that sort of reception. ;)

ok, can't post much more, still got budgets to do. how bout leaving some comments about how your week has been without me keeping you entertained (or without me bugging you online)

-Tom

recommended download:
Flogging Molly, Tomorrow Comes Too Soon

No comments: