Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Shirking

Here's a question for you readers: do you every so often look at the headline of my post and think "that sounds familiar, was it in a movie?" or something along those lines? I'm curious. Because every so often I do use a movie line, or reference to pop culture as a headline, and wondered if people were getting that. Not that it's intentional, or intended to relate to the theme of the post, just that it's what I'm thinking when I start writing. Yesterday's post, for example, from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

And now having said that I've forgotten what I was going to write. Ok. I'm off then. Start getting psyched up for Valentine's day.

-Tom
recommended downloads:
Mighty Mighty Bosstones: The Impression That I Get
NOFX: Gin and Juice (Snoop Dogg cover)

No comments: