Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Taking Funds

So today they took two of my funds away.
I had eight. Now I have six. The other two were given to the kid who sits next to me. He had two. Now he has four. It's not like I had enough free time on my hands. Now I have less work.

This is all in preparation for the big fund switch, which I imagine will be taking place at the end of the month or so. All eight of us fund accountants are going to pile all the funds into one big stack, and then pick five out at random, and those will be our new funds. I hope I get easy ones.

In other news I'm going to continue to avoid the budget I should be working on (due end of the day today) by trying to hook my iPod up to my computer without having to pirate or download any software...well see what happens. The plan is to use the iPod as a mass storage device and link it to the computer as an external hard drive, I've got the songs on there, I've got the USB cord, the only thing to be determined is if the computer will recognize the external drive. Well, that'll be my project before lunch. Maybe I'll think about working on that budget after lunch.

Meantime, managerial review...we'll see how that goes.

-Tom

recommended downloads:
AC/DC, Stiff Upper Lip
Flogging Molly, What Made Milwaukee Famous Made A Loser Out Of Me

No comments: