Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Gourd

Let it not be said that I did not appreciate my funds. I used to be cool, I used to be somebody, I used to have nine funds. Now? Now I've got six funds. Easy ones. Lame ones. Only one fund that ever has problems -and today? no problems.

I am bored out of my mind.

I tied out income this morning in ten minutes. I finished the budget I've been putting off for two days in another ten minutes. I don't have anything to do until rates come in an hour from now (and rates are usually late). Boooooooooooored. So thank goodness John's back. http://amazo.blogspot.com So now I'm going to just cruise around online bugging people on AIM and checking for new posts and maybe drawing some sweet celtic knots while I wait for the budget review and the rates. And try my best not to be bored. And look at cars online. And who knows, if something cool happens I might even post it here so you can read about it.

-Tom

recommended download: The Offspring, Self-Esteem

No comments: