Friday, January 21, 2005

just another guy with an axe

Look, if this is the way it's gotta be, this is the way it's gotta be. I mean, I didn't want you turning into a zombie, I'm pretty sure you didn't want you turning into a zombie either. But here we are, you and me, you, a zombie, me, just another guy with an axe out to kill all zombies. You just can't go around eating people's brains, it's not right, and I wish we could change things, you know, be the frist zombie and zombie hunter to set aside our differences and live in harmony...but I just don't see that happening, you know? I can leave my axe right here, but you'll only think that I'm weak and you'll come attack me and turn me into a zombie or crack open my skull and start digging into my brain. I wish we could change things, but now isn't the time. With all your zombie brethren laying waste to the countryside we zombie hunters have a duty to protect the innocent women and children out there. So I hope you understand. I'll make it fast, really, you won't feel a thing - not that you could feel any more anyway. Sorry, Brady, you were the best zombie-hunting dog a zombie hunter could ask for...See you in hell, pal. Goodbye.

recommended downloads:
Aerosmith, Dream On
Pearl Jam, Porch

No comments: