Thursday, January 13, 2005

Fifty-two bucks and sixty cents

It's all about setting goals. Today's goal is to concentrate on this one knot. Just this one. I'm building it using more strings, so it's a little more difficult. It's all about algorithms, figure out what you're supposed to do at one intersection, and then repeat it for the others, then you've got your knot. So I can draw a single string in like three minutes now; nothing complex or intricate, but knotted none-the-less. This design I'm working on now isn't actually complex, but with the extra strings I've gotta concentrate and not mess up the algorithm.

So, to reiterate: today's goal is knot, repeat not, related to work. ;)
-Tom

recommended download: Oasis, Some Might Say, and Aquiesce

1 comment:

Tom said...

I finished the knot.
it's not spectacular or anything.
I need to keep practicing.
-te