Saturday, January 22, 2005

Blizzard warning in effect.

Blizzard warning in effect here in good ol' Massachusetts. I love the winter. Things getting cancelled, phone and cable service interrupted, etc etc. Tomorrow I'm going out in the snow to help build a snowman with my brothers but really I'll just be pelting them with snowballs the whole time. I got new mittens for Christmas to keep my hands warm, I've got eighteen hats I can wear to keep my head warm, and last year's Christmas gift from my grandmother was a hand-knit scarf about as long as I am tall. That came in really handy during last year's cold snap, something like fourteen days of below zero temperatures, walking to class and back to West would have been dangerous without it (due to the frostbite). It'll help now too.


And when I get back inside, my whiskey will keep me warm ;)

-Tom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" IM" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "ADVICE" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!