Thursday, December 16, 2004

Oh, the places I've been

I've been catching up on Mighty Girl's archives http://www.mightygirl.net She is hilarious, and I thoroughly enjoy most of her posts, and all of her Morning News articles (you'll find links to the articles in the posts). I found her blog through John's blog, who found it while idly cruising the internet. Kudos for the link, John. John also thinks that I'm being a bit obsessive with the reading archives for the whole day now. But what can I say. I'm sure if you're online I've sent you a link or two with particularly funny content. Well, that's where I've been.

The other place I've been should really be in a separate post, but I'd rather put it here so I don't forget to tell you. www.explodingdog.com I've also been catching up on the archives, they are also hilarious. It's not a blog, just thousands of drawings. If you don't get it right away you will after about the thirtieth one.

well, those are two good places to go. besides here, of course.
happy surfing.

-Tom

recommended download: The Beatles, Here And There And Everywhere

No comments: