Monday, December 13, 2004

Amazing

I am having an incredible amount of trouble holding on to pens and pencils today. I don't think I've ever had this much trouble with writing implements before. I'm dropping pens all over hte place, left and right, and what's more, it seems my juggling reflexes have deserted me. I am, usually, pretty good at rescuing an object flying through the air, snatching it before it hits the ground and can be broken (cell phones, plates, etc) but not today... Maybe because I'm still tired from this weekend, maybe because my busted-up eye is contributing to a lack of depth perception...but still, that's just the catching, that has nothing to do with the dropping in the first place. I don't get it.

Well, work has just appeared on my desk, so, this is Tom signing off, for now.

recommended download: Flogging Molly, Delilah

No comments: