Tuesday, November 23, 2004

sick, but not out sick

I'm sick, I've been infected by what must be the less-than-deadly-but-still-mischevious strain of the influenza virus...or maybe it's the common cold...the point is I feel terrible.

But thank goodness for wonderdrugs! Currently I'm running on a couple ibuprofens maybe later I'll switch over to good ol' tylenol, if I can make it til then without hacking up a lung...the point is I love modern medicine: they've found a way to make it possible to feel terrible and still be able to come into work! Stupid Pilgrims.

oh yeah, cg is still cute, nothing new to report

recommended downloads: Dynamite Hack, Bring It On, and Stephen Kellogg, She Moves In Such A Way

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been feeling sick this weekend! Maybe I caught the flu from you (traveling airborne from MA to NJ...it could happen). I recommend Tylenol Flu. I've been popping those babies non-stop and most of the grogginess and achiness is gone now, although I still feel a little light-headed (though that could be from reading 8th grade essays all day long).

Also, I wanted to say that Cute Girl's blue coat sounds cute. And you know, I've been looking for a new winter coat. Maybe you could ask her where she got it for me. Then you could actually get a chance to talk to her (gasp!), and I'd know where I could look for a coat. Thanks!
:-) K

Anonymous said...

I just tried to post a comment and it wouldn't let me! Grr arrg.