Monday, December 14, 2009

Man Awakes From Blog Coma

That's right, I've broken my blogging silence! But only to mumble the following to those few readers who've chosen to sit patiently by my bedside:

Reading - Fake Steve Jobs should be a member of the Obama cabinet:
So let’s talk traffic. We’ve got people who love this goddamn phone so much that they’re living on it. Yes, that’s crushing your network. Yes, 3% of your users are taking up 40% of your bandwidth. You see this as a bad thing. It’s not. It’s a good thing. It’s a blessing. It’s an indication that people love what we’re doing, which means you now have a reason to go out and double or triple or quadruple your damn network capacity. Jesus! I can’t believe I’m explaining this to you.


And Listening to - Warrocket Ajax Podcast
I wasn't actually a fan of this week's guest and shut it off about at the 30 min mark, but the first ten minutes are about #chrisvstwilight wherein Chris Sims reads Twilight one chapter at a time and live tweets his reactions.


-T

No comments: