Monday, April 13, 2009

Global Domination: Patrol and Descent

Science hasn't been keeping up with my plans for global domination, but, to keep all you minions in the loop, I've decided to post a few items I'm planning on incorporating into the design of my evil legions.

1. Armored Patrol Units

These exo-cycles will be outfitted with armor and offensive weaponry to patrol the exterior of my compound, jaywalkers beware.


2. Stairs

I'm also going to install these between each floor of my command center. Possibly in chrome (except in my personal apartment, it will be environmentally-friendly renewable wood.


-t

3 comments:

mance01 said...

I was going to say something, but I think the tag captures my feelings on this quite succinctly. :-p

Timmy said...

imagine seeing those exocycles roaming around .... crazy!

billy said...

those stairs have to go in your house. asap.