Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Going Deaf for All the Wrong Reasons

And another thing. None of these new guys use headphones. I'm surrounded by new people who insist on using their computer speakers to play their crappy music.

It's not just that my computer can't play music (won't read my audio cds or ipod; doesn't have speakers; doesn't have audio software).

It's not jealousy.

It's really that their music sucks.

All I ask is that you play something good. (Listen to the first twenty-five seconds of Breaking Rules by Lucky Boys Confusion.)

My ipod is going to be getting a lot more work. It'll have to be loud enough to drown out their music, Fat Albert, and the doorbell.

-t

recommended download:
Feliz Navidad, performed by Larry the Cucumber, of The Veggie Tales

1 comment:

mance01 said...

haha your job sucks :-p

FYI, when your song is being performed by a cucumber, i'm not sure that mentioning he's from "Veggie Tales" is really all that necessary. :-p